Digital Communication Awards 2011
…..the first ever Digital Communication Awards, an international competition that honours achievements in the field of online communication throughout Europe.
Are you proud of your agency’s efforts in using social media and online communication for PR and marketing? Earn wide-spread acknowledgement for your work by participating in the Digital Communication Awards 2011. Our jury of over 30 online communication experts is looking forward to reviewing your projects.
– deadline for entries: July 7th, 2011
– expert jury of over 30 online communication professionals from business and academia
– 33 award categories
– shortlisted nominees are invited to join the online communication campus in Berlin on September 30th, 2011
– participation is free of charge for shortlisted nominees
– learn from Europe’s top communicators
– exchange insights and views on both practical and academic level
– best submissions will be published in a comprehensive collection of case studies
– September 30th 2011, Berlin
– celebrate with communication professionals und jury members from across Europe
– commemorate your achievements and hard work with your team
If you are not sure about the right category for your project or have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with Catharine Kraemer at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.digital-awards.eu