E!UK – The Bridge is Open – Book your seat now
We are honoured that this special Eturundus! event – E!UK – will be opened by Peter Carter, The British Ambassador to Estonia
E!UK is about building bridges between the digital marketing communities in UK and Estonia for mutual benefit.
6 top UK digital marketing experts will share their experience, knowledge and give some suggestions for modern Estonian agency and client marketers.
It’s a unique event. Don’t miss it.
Speakers (all presentations are in English but also with LIVE TRANSLATION TO ESTONIAN):
Sam Michel, MD of Chinwag (www.chinwag.com)
Digital Marketing Opportunities in the UK for Estonians
Marcel Udo, European MD of Eyewonder (www.eyewonder.com)
The Future of Banner Advertising and Rich Media
err actually Marcel is Dutch but Eyewonder Europe are based in London so we think that’s good enough 🙂
Alastair Cole, Interactive Production Director at Golley Slater Digital (www.golleyslaterdigital.com)
Swimming Against The Tide: Information Architecture and UI Design
Jon Bains, Founder of Lateral (www.lateral.net)
Presentation title to follow
Craig Hanna, Training Director at e-consultancy (www.e-consultancy.com)
The Atomised Web
E!UK is possible thanks to cooperation between AngloEstonian and altex marketing with support from:
UK Trade & Investment
British Estonian Chamber of Commerce
E!UK is sponsored by Reval Hotels
Speakers will stay at Reval Park Hotel & Casino, Tallinn
Where: National Library of Estonia, Tallinn
When : May 7th 1-5pm
Cost: 2500eek + tax (10% discount for delegates booking and paying by March 31)
Information and advanced bookings: kris at altex dot ee tel: +372 6210029 skype: eppkris
We expect this event to sell out so we advise you to book early.
Some lucky E!UK delegates will also have access to speakers outside the main event to arrange meetings/do business.
1. Web design and software development agencies may be interested in outsourcing contracts and other forms of partnerships
2. Individuals might be interested in job opportunities in the UK.
3. Investors might be interested in business opportunities in both UK and Estonia.
4. Government stakeholders might be interested in the range of activities and discussions aimed at increasing trade between UK and Estonia
5. Marketing professionals may want to discuss “what works” and ideas & innovation (the buzzword for 2008)