Vacancy at altex
altex is growing and we have a vacancy for someone who could help us out with Lithuanian language. This would be a part time job and the requirements are:
1. You must be a native Lithuanian speaker and also must be able to communicate with us ideally in English since this is the official language we use internally. Sure, most of us do speak Estonian also. Any languages besides Lithuanian and English would be a bonus for you 🙂
2. You must be a stable person, whom we can contact either by email or phone in short notice when we need help.
3. You will be handling Lithuanian contacts and partners when needed (by email, by phone)
4. You will be doing online / phone (Skype credit) research.
5. Obviously we will need you for doing translations.
6. You will be listed on our website under Who is altex? section and described as person who handles Lithuanian translations and clients-partners etc.
Other keywords for this part time vacancy are: flexibility – the working hrs are not fixed; and overtime – from time to time we might need you for more than usual, which means overtime (paid of course).
If this is something for you, please send me (Tõnis) your resume tonis @ altex.ee. Or if you know someone who would be suitable and interested in being part of an international internet marketing agency then please spread the word.